Achieve uniform emergence and break up sidewall compaction with the 6200-004 Paddle Closing Wheel. This unit is designed to fully close the seed trench and provide a smooth finish, even in challenging soil conditions. The Paddle Closing Wheel works in wide range of tillage practices: minimum till, conventional, strip-till, vertical tillage, and no-till.
- Fractures sidewall as paddles enter and exit soil
- Ensures full seed-to-soil contact, preventing yield-robbing air pockets
- Creates uniform seed trench across entire seed zone
- Helps warm soil to speed up emergence
- Designed to run two per row
- 14 paddles per wheel
Yetter 6200-004 Paddle wheel
- Wheel diameter: 13 1/4"
- Weight: 28.08 lbs. per set